Monday, May 2, 2011

Thank you

I would just like to say thank you. Thank you for many reasons. First, thank you to everyone who has donated to help me get to where I am trying to go. It means more to me than I can convey in a blog post. Second, thank you to everyone who has been supporting me. I really, really appreciate everything that people have been saying in way of encouragement. This is scary as hell for me too and I really, really appreciate all the support people have been giving me. So I just wanted to say thank you and it really does mean quite a lot to me. Thank you everyone! <3

3 comments:

  1. <3 Shara, thank you too in advance for being my support system next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, darling. And thank you too. I get this feeling we will be using each other for that a lot in the following months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary in a good way, like exciting scary. You are an amazingly self-confident, self-assured person.

    ReplyDelete